Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Video Update -- Courses!

I took the above shot from the deck -- I think it makes Secret look like a puppy! :o)

Bethany & Rascal came over last night for some course work before their fun match this weekend. I took advantage of this and decided it would be "video day" for all! Why didn't I think of this sooner? ;o)

Secret did awesome! There were a lot of distractions going on -- The neighbor was mowing, Kaiser was screaming, Luke was barking, Bethany was standing there with the video camera...

I didn't even TRY to use toys in this session. Once Secret has seen other dogs getting treats, that's all she wants, so I rolled with it. That said, I think her speed was pretty good considering there were no toys involved! Her contacts & weaves are stellar, for sure.

For 13 months old, I'm not sure I could be happier with her progress!



She's such a good girl! I think we're going to have so much FUN when she starts trialing!

1 comment:

  1. Both of you did AMAZING! Your practice defiantly shows :) Yay for Secret!

    ReplyDelete