Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dock Jumping!!! Yay!!!!


It's a bird! It's a plane! It's.......! Okay, that is totally not Secret in the above photo. Thank you, Google Image Search. ;o)

But maybe it COULD be! lol

Going out in today's mail are the entries for Secret's (and Luke's) VERY FIRST DOCK JUMPING EVENT! I am so excited I could pass out. I have been wanting to try this event *forever* but they are never anywhere near here and always conflict with my agility schedule.

I happened upon an event being held at the Wisconsin State Fair next month. The competition runs from Monday through Thursday -- and since my day job is fairly easy to get away from, that works out perfectly!

Of course, I stumbled upon this two days away from the closing date, so there really wasn't much time to dawdle with entry decisions. I sent a quick e-mail to Bethany to see if she wanted to schlep along and when she said she was game, I said, "Yay!"

So.... Monday, August 8 will be Secret's dock jumping debut. It is the day before her 2nd birthday! I have no idea what to expect. Maybe I should try to find some sort of dock to practice on before then....

No comments:

Post a Comment