Friday, January 15, 2010

Four Months Old!



Secret is four months old today!

I wish I had more to report, but due to Secret's diarrhea issues, we have not done any training this week. I've been trying to limit her food intake without actually fasting her (for she would surely ingest something awful, then!), which means that any sort of clicker/shaping is out of the question.

The good news is that things are almost back to normal in the poo department. I'm still feeding pumpkin, but she's at least having mostly solid bowel movements again and on a more normal frequency. I was worried about leaving her last night while I went to do karaoke (5+ hours, it ended up being), but she was fine.

If I were to come up with a momentous occasion from our week, it would have to be that Secret finally fetched a frisbee! Yay! We are a long way from being a disc dog, but it is a start. lol

1 comment:

  1. The magical moment of the first frisbee catch! Woo Hoo!
    Looking forward to further updates.
    Jason
    discdogblog.com

    ReplyDelete