Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One Month "Anniversary!"



Today marks the one month day of when Secret joined my family! :o) Time is flying by and it's been so much fun!

I stopped at the butcher shop last night and picked up some bones for the dogs. I haven't done it for quite some time, so they think it's a huge treat. The picture above is Secret enjoying her first ever knuckle bone! They got the bones at 7 a.m. this morning and are JUST NOW sleeping for the first time today (it's nearly 1:00 p.m.). I expect to have some tired puppies tonight. And probably some runny poo, too...

I did a video last night to commemorate Secret's first month with me, and to document what she's learned at 16 weeks of age. She's so smart! I don't think I'll ever stop saying that...

No comments:

Post a Comment