Friday, April 9, 2010

8 Months Old!



Happy 8-Month Birthday to Secret today! She's turning into such a big girl, as you can see by the above photo. She looks like such a goon when she does "sit pretty." lol

My copy of Ruff Love did not come last night, but I somewhat implemented some of the stuff I know about it. When she blew me off when it was time to come in the house, into the crate she went for about five minutes or so. She's always very well behaved when it's time to come out, and it does seem to help to get her to come inside the next time we go out.

I also fed her dinner by hand, making her work for it via crate games and tricks. Boy did that fire her up! I didn't hand feed breakfast because I always add stuff to that meal (yogurt, oil, etc.), but if I do the program I'll have to hand feed that meal as well.

Secret has had a bit of an epiphany with tugging, it seems. She's putting more effort into it and seemingly having more fun with it. That's good, I'll take it!

The book SHOULD be here tonight, and I'm really looking forward to digging into it over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment